Weight Lifting Belts
Weight lifting belts are ideal to support the core & back while heavy lifting at the gym & otherwise. We have an extensive range of AQF lifting belts, including leather lifting belts, powerlifting belts, dipping belts & training belts for everyone from beginners to pro lifters.
Heavy lifting puts a lot of pressure on the body, especially the back muscles and sometimes it can result in serious injuries. Our gym belts are very effective in preventing those injuries. We use the highest quality materials & durable stitching so you are confident & focus on your form while training.
Weightlifting belts are an essential piece of equipment for those who are serious about weightlifting. These belts are designed to provide support and stability to your lower back and core during heavy lifts, such as squats and deadlifts.
Benefits of Weightlifting Belts:
- Improved Stability: A weightlifting belt provides additional support to your lower back and core, which helps to stabilize your spine during heavy lifts.
- Increased Intra-Abdominal Pressure: By increasing the pressure in your abdomen, a weightlifting belt can help to increase your lifting power and prevent injury.
- Reduced Risk of Injury: By providing additional support and stability, weightlifting belts can help to reduce the risk of injury during heavy lifts.
Types of Weightlifting Belts:
- Powerlifting Belts: These gym belts men weightlifting are typically wider and thicker than other weightlifting belts, and are designed specifically for powerlifting movements such as squats and deadlifts. They are often made from leather or suede and can be either single or double-pronged.
- Olympic Weightlifting Belts: These belts are typically narrower and more flexible than powerlifting belts, and are designed for Olympic weightlifting movements such as clean and jerk and snatch. They are often made from nylon or leather and can be either single or double-pronged.
- Velcro Belts: These belts are typically made from nylon and have a Velcro closure, making them easy to adjust and quick to put on and take off. They are a good option for those who want a lighter, more flexible belt.
- Deadlift Belt: Deadlift belts are typically narrower and stiffer than other weightlifting belts, and are designed specifically for the deadlift movement. They are usually made from leather or suede and can be either single or double-pronged. Deadlift belts are designed to provide maximum support to the lower back and core during the lift, while still allowing for a full range of motion.
- Squat Belt: Squat belts are typically wider and thicker than other weightlifting belts, and are designed specifically for the squat movement. They are often made from leather or suede and can be either single or double-pronged. Squat belts are designed to provide maximum support to the lower back and core during the lift, while also helping to improve posture and form.
Weight lifting Belt Tips
- Choose the Right lifting belt Size: Make sure to choose a belt that fits properly and is the right size for your body. A properly fitting belt should be snug but not uncomfortable.
- Use the gym Belt Correctly: A weightlifting belt should be worn tight around your waist, with the buckle or prongs at the front. It should be positioned over your lower back and core, and should be tightened before you begin lifting.
- Gradually Increase Weight: If you are new to weightlifting belts, start with a lighter weight and gradually
Buy AQF Weight Lifting Belt and get free Shipping in UK!